My Life Manual – International Edition
Take control of your affairs, for yourself and your family. Make your passing just that little bit easier for the ones you leave behind, and let them celebrate your memory.
This book will guide you and give you the opportunity to leave valuable information for your partner, children, friends, family and also your executor, such as:
- Drafting a Will;
- Protecting your assets;
- What if you become incapacitated?
- Arrangements for your children: important everyday information for their guardian;
- Lists of all your assets and liabilities for easier estate management;
- Letters to loved ones and letters seeking forgiveness;
- Planning tools, to minimise future conflict, such as:
- Can someone claim against your Estate, such as a possible de facto;
- Estate planning mechanisms: your Will, Trusts, Super, etc;
- Suggestions for managing your assets after you pass;
- What about the people you care for and your pets?
- And much more. Check out the Table of Contents!
A life worth living is a life worth recording.
3 in stock (can be backordered)